Distill’s graph analytics package. Apply graph algorithms to User Ale log data segmented with Stout.
Distill’s statistics package. Apply statistical algorithms to User Ale log data segmented with Stout. Need to query/filter by session or user id.
static histogram(app, app_type=None, q='')
Only works on numerical data.
static terms(app, app_type=None, q='')
Group by field (find all elements )
static unique_terms(app, app_type=None, q='')
Aggregate the number of unique terms in a field. Missing values are counted and marked as “N/A”.
Todo: Need to incorporate QueryBuilder library instead of manually generating queries.
- app – [string] application name
- app_type – [string] application type
- field – [string] field to search against for unique values
- size – [int] the top size terms returned in the result. Default value is 10.
- min_hits – [int] return tags which have been found in min_hits or more. Default value is 1.
- [dict] dictionary of results